Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Around the Gebber

It's completely terrifying to put myself out there and pictures of my own home. Especially when my photography skills leave a lot to be desired. How do you guys all do it? It's so intimidating! In any case, here's a little peak. Please, hate the photographer not the space.



This is a wall in our sunroom. It was the first thing I painted; one week after we moved in! I had been wanting to try out the chalkboard trend for so long and figured if I didn't like it, it could always be repainted. I love it though, and yes, I write out our dinner menu on it every week.

Are you tired of the chalkboard trend yet? It's everywhere in blog-o-world, but every time someone sees it at my house for the first time they think it's so neat and original!

No comments:

Post a Comment