Thursday, November 11, 2010

A New Plan

I can't sleep at night because I have so many new design ideas and projects in mind for our home. Seriously. I can't sleep. And I have this problem where the things I want to do need to be done RIGHTFREAKIN'NOW.

I've already professed my love for window seats here.
But I'm being a bit of a commitment-phobe about building in a window seat. What if I change my mind a few years later? What if it's ugly? What if we try to sell and can't because buyers don't want a stupid window seat in the sunroom?

So then these images got my wheels turning:
A settee! And Ballard offers different sizes for a more custom fit, with upholstery options and even storage benches. It all came together:
This 3-piece settee upholstered in black and one of the benches for storage:
Paired with Ikea's ever popular white tulip table:
Then add two of these oval back Louis chairs upholstered in a punchy green print:
Oh heck yes. I can't stop envisioning it's perfection. Now I need lots of monies.

No comments:

Post a Comment