Friday, January 29, 2010

What Goes Around

It really amazes me how, like fashion, popular design elements from decades ago find their niche again in interiors. Like wallpaper. I cringe at the memory of my wallpapered bedroom as a child. Never in my lifetime would I ever put wallpaper up in my own house. Or so I thought. You don't need me to tell you what a comeback it's made over the last year or so.
In case it isn't glaringly obvious I'm really into the black and charcoal walls. I'd love to experiment with this especially in the powder room envisioning something along the lines of this or even this. And what better place to hang some black wallpaper than the powder room, knocking out both my need to cover walls in black and my need to use wallpaper?
These are some of my favorites:


No comments:

Post a Comment