Thursday, August 12, 2010

Sunny Side Up

When we built our house the number one thing we agreed on was the addition of a sun room off the kitchen. While I do love our sun room, I can't help but find it a little dysfunctional. We have a small rectangular table that seems to crowd the space and blocks the sliding glass doors. It's the one room in the house I can't get to my satisfaction.
I *think* I'm set on building in a window seat on one wall and setting up a small dining table off to that side. Some drawers underneath could house a towel to wipe down baby dog's paws when he comes in.




Or maybe some sort of wicker sectional to cozy up the area.
And then there's all those windows. It is a sunroom, right? So I'm thinking of keeping them free of treatments, but these roman shades may be a little hard to resist.

Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. we made our sunroom into the dining room. we currently have a square table that fits but i would love to figure out how to add a long one.

    ReplyDelete